• Lack of practical experience.
• Unauthentic proof of learning/Unreliable source.
• Availability of forums that discuss answers.
SUB-PROBLEM CHOSEN: Unauthentic proof of learning/Unreliable source.
LIKERT SCALE QUESTIONS/STATEMENTS:
1. I think there are a lot of sources available online.
2. I cannot find the correct source.
3. I can only pay a certain amount for these courses.
4. I received a fake certificate from an unreliable source.
5. I don’t believe in all the feedback that I read.
NAME OF THE RESEARCHERS:
1. Viraj Wani – 80012100952
2. Manan Midha – 80012100885
3. Arnab Saha – 80012100913
4. Raghav Bhartiya – 800012100884
The nature of social media is that it reinforces itself. It works by releasing dopamine, a “feel-good chemical” associated with enjoyable activities like eating, and social interaction, into the brain’s reward region. The platforms are intended to be addictive, and they have been linked to anxiety, despair, and even physical illnesses. As a result of these changes, many people are sleeping less and getting poor-quality sleep. When this pattern is repeated over time, the individual’s performance suffers, and their mental health and stability suffer as well. People lose focus and mental attentiveness at work as a result of this.
To get an idea of whether online courses and certifications provide good learning experiences or not.
DATA COLLECTION: Primary Research from the group of 103 students of age group between 20-25 years. The values in the scale were 1) Strongly disagree, 2) Disagree, 3) Neutral, 4) Agree, and 5) Strongly Agree. Their responses were gathered using a Google Form and then entered into an excel file that was used to analyze standard deviation and other associated variables.
1) Z is positive.
2) Z is positive.
3) Z is positive.
4) Z is negative.
5) Z is positive.
If Z > 1.96, accept positively.
If Z is between 1.96 and -1.96, people are neutral.
If Z is less than – 1.96 accept negatively.
Null Hypothesis: There are a lot of sources available online.
Alternate Hypothesis: There are a lot of sources not available online.
Null Hypothesis: Choosing the right source is a challenge.
Alternate Hypothesis: Choosing the right source is not a challenge.
Null Hypothesis: Some courses are not worth the cost which they are asking for.
Alternate Hypothesis: Some courses are worth the cost which they are asking for.
Null Hypothesis: Unreliable sources can provide fake certificates.
Alternate Hypothesis: Unreliable sources cannot provide fake certificates.
Null Hypothesis: There is misleading feedback on some websites.
Alternate Hypothesis: There is no misleading feedback on some websites.
1. From the computed z value of 10.147, we see that people strongly agree that a lot of sources are available online.
2. From the computed z value of 3.1058, we see that people find difficulty in difficulty in finding the most reliable source.
3. From the computed z value of 9.0545, we see that they only pay a certain amount on these courses.
4. From the computed z value of -7.8693, we infer that they did not receive a fake certificate from an unreliable source
5. From the computed z value of 5.8662, we infer that the people don’t believe in all the feedback that they read.